Our consulting services are available to allow us to work with you as a team to achieve the very best outcomes for your client.
We are happy to consult on our areas of specialisation of:
- Any condition/injury relating to the upper limb
- Oedema management relating to the whole body
- Inflammatory/traumatic oedema
- Vascular oedema
- Wound management relating to the whole body
- Traumatic wounds
- Post surgical
- Skin grafting
These services can be delivered in person, via teleconference, or via video conference; all dependent on your needs. We are also able to complete a one off assessment with your client periodically throughout their treatment and provide you with our comprehensive management plan following this.
Each clinical consultation includes:
- Comprehensive review of:
- Medical History
- History of the condition/injury
- Clinical assessment completed to date
- Nutritional status
- Digital photography to be used for assessment and evaluation
- Goal identification
- Overview of assessment findings including:
- Underlying diagnosis
- Goal setting
- Recommendations, including:
- Management of contributing local and systemic factors
- Treatment plan
- Evaluation and assessment strategies
- Follow up phone or on site support as required
We are also able to assist with providing education to the client as required.
Our fees are dependent on the level of support and input you require. Please contact us to discuss your needs and we can establish a mutually agreeable fee structure.