The upper limb is an incredibly complex engineering masterpiece. This complexity is what allows us to have the fine motor and gross motor skills required to sew on a button, drive or dig a hole for example.
This same complexity presents a challenge for all those involved with the treatment of an upper limb condition/injury. Here at Advanced Health & Hand Therapy, we love the challenge! We also love to be able to work with other health professionals to get the best outcome for the client with the upper limb condition/injury. We can do that in a number of ways, depending on what works for you.
- Consulting Service
- Hand Therapy
- Wound Care
- Education Seminars
- Common Upper Limb Conditions – Overview and Assessment
- The Wrist: Assessment and Treatment
- The Scaphoid: The Most Notorious Carpal Bone
- Upper Limb Tendinopathies
- Upper Limb Neuropathies
- Upper Limb Fracture Management
- Arthritis of the Upper Limb
- Casting Workshop
- Seminar customised to your learning needs!
- Mentoring Program
Should you wish to refer a client to us we would be happy to receive the referral in the form easiest for you:
Phone: 0459 772 660
Online: Click Here