Advanced Health & Hand Therapy aims to help people to achieve their goals in the most enjoyable way possible. We strive for excellence in the customer experience, providing education, assessment and intervention that is at the forefront of current research.
Occupational Therapist & Certified Hand Therapist
I grew up on a cattle station in Far North QLD and still spend as much time as possible on the family property. I knew from a young age that I wanted to be in the medical profession to help people. I graduated with a Bachelor of Occupational Therapy from James Cook University in 2008. I have worked at The Canberra Hospital and The Townsville Hospital before moving into private practice hand therapy. I most recently worked at Extend Rehabilitation in Brisbane where I was fortunate enough to work alongside some fantastic hand therapists and the leaders in Hand Surgery in Australia.
- We supply complimentary medical reports after the initial appointment, final appointment, and throughout treatment
- We will contact you following your initial appointment to ensure that we have answered all of your questions
- We offer personalised service – from your goals for treatment to fully customisable casts and splints!
- No referral is needed – unless claiming through a third party such as Workcover QLD or DVA
- We are a preferred provider with most health funds
- We offer same day appointments for urgent cases – such as fractures
- Open, friendly staff
- You can have full confidence that your therapist is up to date with the most innovative treatment options
0459 772 660